I can hardly believe we haven't posted a thing on here for over 10 months. I guess Facebook has sidetracked me from blog-world.
We are on the move though. Thought I'd write a quick update to say we are in the middle of moving to Michigan. Chris was recently selected as the District Superintendent of the West Michigan District (Wesleyan Church) and he will be overseeing 63 local churches in that area. I'm very proud of him and how he has proved himself over the years ... making him the "perfect" person for the job (in my humble opinion!!).
The girls are doing really well. Still funny, sweet, cute, energetic, challenging :o) ... but mostly cute and fun! I'm excited about the move to Michigan because Chris will be traveling less ... and I'm very much looking forward to having Daddy home. We love being a FAMILY and that's much easier done when we're all together!
I have no pictures on this computer ... so I can't post a new pic of the girls. But they haven't changed too much. Still tiny tots and as beautiful as ever.
Much love to you all. I'll write more later ... just thought I'd pop in to say hi for a moment!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment