Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fun, Family and Flu










Well I've been way out of the loop ... but I can't leave my faithful readers hanging for too long ... so I'd better at least pop in here!

We had the privilege of going to California two weeks ago ... where Chris officiated our niece Chelsea's wedding and the girls were (darling) flower girls!

The day after the wedding I got sick with the flu ... and remained sick for about 10 days. Our sweet Juliya also got sick ... so things have been a little slow going around here!

We had a quick visit with our dear friends ... the Earl girls :o) ... who came down to visit. We also went to the beach for at least a little bit each day. Is this not the coolest park ... let's just swing and take in the ocean view at the same time!!! Oh ... I (we) LOVE San Diego!!!

Here are a few pictures to enjoy ...

Enjoy!!

No comments: