Today they woke up from their naps being a piggy (Juliya) and a moo moo (Nataliya). They stay in character until they inform me and each other that they are something/someone new. So, depending on the moment ... if I ask "would you like some juice?" they answer "Oink, oink!!" or "Moo, Moo!" or "Arf, Arf!!" I just crack up!
The little pigs have a mud puddle they play in ... that is all of the tan/brown colored pillows off of our couches put in a circle ... if they crawl over the pillows ... they are all muddy. Then they need a gup, gup (their word for a bath). So then they roll around on the blue blanket we have in the family room and they get all clean!!
Since waking up from their naps ... about 40 minutes ago ... they have been pigs, cows, dogs (Lola and Spirit ... two dogs we know), Mommy, Kasie, John and DD (our friend Danielle). I'm sure I'll encounter 10-12 more characters before bedtime! It sure keeps things interesting and entertaining!!
As I write ... they are watching a Raffi concert ... recorded in the 70's. This is the fourth time we've watched it today ... and we were gone from home from 8:45 am - 3:00 pm. But they are so cute ... b/c they are up standing in front of the TV ... doing everything the kids on the video do ... singing along ... quoting Raffi ... and dancing with their dogs all at the same time.
They just put their puppies on their leashes (you know, the purple and pink ones Daddy brought home from his last trip) and took them "out" to go potty!!! :o) DD (Juliya) ran back to tell me her puppy is sniffing! :o) And John (Nataliya) is excited she put the leash on and took it off without any help. Oh ... now she is Mommy and talking on her cell phone!
At Christmas time ... the girls were given kitty outfits from their big sissy Kaysha. Here they are dressed up as kitty cats! Kaysha included a note with the gifts "someone has to teach them how cute a kitty cat can be!!" ... she knows me all to well ... that my children would never be exposed to cats unless someone else did it!!!
As you can see ... they keep me on my toes ... and it really is no wonder I'm so tired at night that I hardly ever write on this blog!
So ... it's time to head out to the barn and feed all my animals!!

3 comments:
Woof! Woof!
They are adorable!!
You guys are so awesome - I love checking in on your family!
SWEETIES~Love em love em love em! It was so great to see them come in today. It made my day to get hugs from them!!
Love you all!
You're great!
XOXO
DD
Post a Comment