Saturday, February 16, 2008

SISTERS!!!


These are a few of my favorite pictures from the past few months. Several years ago I bought this really cute wooden snowman as a Chrismas decoration. This year the girls were exactly as tall as our little snowman guy! My plan is to take a picture of them next to this wooden snowman every year ... it will be so fun to see how they grow!

I tried really hard to get a "nice" picture in front of the Christmas tree ... but this one of them yelling something at the top of their lungs will just have to do!! It certainly captures them! :o)









All of the pictures I post show such happy moments. Well, as you can imagine ... not all of our moments are happy. These crying pictures are actually really cute!

Nataliya was exhausted and ready for bed ... I'm not even sure what she was crying about ... but it truly was cute ... and then to just lay her head on her sisters lap ... soooooo sweet! Juliya is a very nurturing big sister (when she wants to be!).

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meridith said...

Oooohhh! I love it! I am constantly praying that God will show me how to foster the sibling relationship between my son and daughter. I love how your daughters comfort one another.

Meridith Copeland