Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hi Marty!

Hello friends out there. (I wrote this last week ... very late in the evening and apparently didn't post it ... UGH!) Here goes ...

You may wonder ... why "Hi Marty!" ... well, we were recently in South Dakota for a family vacation (and a few meetings for Chris) ... and while there we saw soooooooooooooo many of our precious friends from the 10 years we lived out there.

While there I was visiting with a gal at church who told me checks the blog almost daily to see if I've added anything ... wow, she's faithful. Well, her name is Marty ... so I told her I would think of her and do a much better job of posting stuff.

So ... since I can't post any pictures (my computer crashed and has been sent in to be fixed ... so I can't upload any new pictures) ... I'll give you link to check out.

While in Spearfish, South Dakota ... Chris and I had the awesome privilege of being part of the service at Countryside Community Church ... a church we will always love deeply ... as we had the really awesome opportunity to lead a hand full of people to "plant" that church back in 1993.

Here is a link to Countryside's website http://www.teamcountryside.com/

If you would like to see video of the week we were there ... here's what you do:

click on: Live Video

click on: On Demand (bottom center)

click on: Sunday, June 29, 2008

You can choose either the first or second service ... at the bottom of the video screen you can "drag" it to fast forward. I think Chris' message is great and about 2/3 way through his message he introduces the girls ... which is very sweet.

So ... enjoy that if you'd like to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow do I feel special!! I love your site and it was even more wonderful to meet your two little cuties in person! And Happy Birthday to Mary in 9 days!! (7/23)
It was so great to see you all and get a great Mary Hug!
Love, Marti

Anonymous said...

Chris and Mary...First time I've heard you preach Chris and I was blessed...Mary had no idea you have such a beautiful voice (no dancing on the platform please, remember God is watching :))

Wonderful to see you, hear you and grow closer to the Lord tonight.

Blessings on you all!
Love and prayers from Sue Lichtenberger