Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Still No Pictures

Well ... we still don't have any pictures to post ... they are all stuck on the camera at this point. But I thought I'd at least share a cute moment with Nataliya tonight.

During "talk time" (when she's in bed and has a few minutes to "talk" to Mommy before we pray and go to sleep) ... I asked her if there was anyone special she would like to pray for.

So she starts strumming her fingers on her cheek and says "Taliya thinking ...." Then she responds "Minnie!" So I asked her "you'd like to pray for Minnie?" "yep ... Minnie and Mickey too. Mickey no say "gosh" no more on movie." Interpretation: she wants to pray for Mickey and Minnie b/c they apparently say "gosh" on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I've tried telling them I actually think Mickey is saying "garsh" ... but they still don't think he should say that either ... and he needs prayer!!!

So she prayed first and prayed for the whole cast ... Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald Duck (which is what she was calling my brother Don last weekend when we saw him ... too funny!), and she prayed for Donna Duck! I guess she doesn't know Daisy's name ... so she calls her Donna Duck. I was laughing while she was praying ... but it was dark and I was quiet ... so she didn't know!

Those little darlings are sleeping now ... and Mommy needs to do the same ...

Blessings on you and yours!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So happy to see you posting again--I'd missed you guys! :)

Sarah said...

So, so cute!
Blessings,
Sarah