Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Finally Official :o)

One year ago today ... this is what I wrote on our blog:

"We had court at 9:00 a.m. today and the judge declared us the parents of our precious girls. I'm glad the judge agreed ... since we already know God has ordained for them to be ours!! The hearing went well ... we were asked several questions individually but nothing too difficult. Now that we have had our hearing ... we will wait the mandatory 10 days (today is not counted) until we pick up the final decree from the court (next Thursday at the end of the business day).

Wow! What a year it has been. A year ago I was in court in Ukraine ... today I was at the Fire Station with Nataliya and her preschool class! I'll take this year over last year! :o) Here is Nataliya a year ago ... in another one of her designer outfits!! :o)

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Hey Mary!:)

I am so glad you are on blogspot now. I can leave comments here!:):):)

The girls are just beautiful! I am so glad you guys are doing so well. The year has flown by, hasn't it. Pics of Lyra up on our blog. Hi to Chris!