Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Fun Day

Well, in my attempt to keep up with the blogging ... here are a few thoughts from our fun day.

This morning we (mommy and girls) went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum and met up with our friends ... Sarah and her four kiddos. We had a fun time there ... as always!!

This evening we had Grampy and Bushka (Chris' parents) for dinner. I actually served frozen lasagna (something I never do) ... b/c last night while making dinner I burned my left had pretty badly. It is all bandaged up today ... but it does still hurt some. OUCH! So, I'm trying to take it easy with my hand ... like typing this with one hand!

The girls are both doing really well. They are happy and peaceful and so many other wonderful things ... we are so pleased with their progress!

More later!

5 comments:

Leslie G said...

thanks for sending me the new link! Your family is beautiful, and I still enjoy keeping up with your progress. May God continue to bless you!
Leslie :-)

Wendi said...

Great to see pics and hear what is going on with the Conrad Family! :)
Much love to you, PC, and your beautiful girls! :)

Love,
Wendi (and Coop) :)

Anonymous said...

hey mary! how awesome to see the pictures of the girls and have the stories. i love your blog and it makes me feel like you are not so far away. i hope that your hand is healing and feeling better.
life is kind of crazy here too!
much love to you my far away friend!
renee'

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,

Your girls are beautiful! Thanks for sending the link. We would still love to see you. It's been months since we started talking about it! love, Dawnelle

Courtney said...

I'm so excited you have a blogspot blog--now I can leave you comments!! It's amazing to see how much the girls have grown in the past year. I'm with you--I can't believe it's been a year, and now it's our turn! :) :)