Thursday, November 22, 2007

ok ... I'm back!

Juliya pointing out pictures of Mama!

Juliya giggling ... with Kostya!


Juliya and Mommy playing with bubbles!




Off to the "social workers" office AGAIN!! :o)







Today was a wonderful Thanksgiving! Of course we have so much to give thanks for ... WE ALWAYS HAVE ... but it does seem with our two little ones filling every square inch of our lives that our thankfulness list is even longer!!

We had a great weekend in Madison. Our apologies to anyone who lives there that we didn't see. It was a work/play trip ... so we did what we could to see people ... but of course you always miss someone(s). On Monday I spent a few hours at Urgent Care with Juliya (waiting to see a Dr.) ... in the end ... she had a really bad ear infection ... but she is on the mend!!

Thinking back on our journey last year ...

We had Thanksgiving Dinner with Kevin and Angie at the John Howard Pub in Kherson last year. A Thanksgiving we will never forget!!

Above are a few photos from last year's journey!! I'll put more in another post. I LOVE looking at our pictures from last year ... I'm so glad God knew what He was doing and lead the way for us to go to Ukraine to adopt our girls.

More later ...

No comments: