Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Trying!






Well ... I can't go two days without updating the blog! :o) But my excuse is very valid ... sick little ones. They are on the mend and the house clearly smells like Lysol ... which is better than *****-up. Who wants to think about that ... BLAUKEY!!

When we went to visit Nataliya a year ago yesterday (it was a Monday) ... she was out for a walk with some of the other kiddos in her groupa. I remember her caregiver picked a flower from a bush and gave it to Nataliya ... asking her to give it to "Mama" (me) ... but she wanted to keep it for herself and wouldn't give it to me! :o( Little stinker! Finally the caregiver gave her two ... so then she decided she could share with me! That is shown on the video clip below.

I also remember being amazed that these little two-year-olds could just cruise up the cement steps to the second floor ... where they lived. Some crawled, others held the railing ... but they all got up there without incident!

Our first several days in Kherson were packed full of running around town trying to get the legalities taken care of, get a court date, etc.

We only snapped one photo of Juliya on Monday ... with no flash ... because we were trying so hard not to scare her or anything.

Oh, I sure love these little peanuts!! And I cherish the memories of getting to know them!

I'm going to post a really cute video of Juliya tomorrow ... so check back!

I'd better get some sleep now ... there hasn't been much of that for Mommy (or Daddy) these past few nights.

Thanking God for my beautiful family!!

Mary :o)

No comments: